Friday, December 2, 2016

Pretty Christmas Window Displays In Downtown Sonora

Lori and I went for a walk downtown after dinner on Thanksgiving night.
I thought I'd share the photos I snapped with my phone of some of the pretty shop windows.
This one was my favorite, hands down:
I do not remember which shops most of them were, so I will add names in later on, if I can get back down there and write them down!
This one was so pretty in blue with snowflakes and snowmen:
Here are two more nice one with trees and lights in red and white and plenty of sparkle!

And this one is Antiques, Etc. - now of COURSE I remember that one!
 Close up on those gorgeous ceramic trees that I love so much:
 Sorry this one is dark, The Candy Vault:
How's this next one for "cuteness factor"?
A pretty kitty in the window at Downtown Shoes:
I'll leave you with one last picture:
This kitty (in another window) was NOT ready for his close-up.
He just wanted to sleep, and that was it.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thanks for the tour. I enjoyed it!